'♥♥♥_bLaCk reBeLLiOus_♥♥♥'

Quotes Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com
Christmas Myspace Comments

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My NeW YeAr ReSoLuTioNs...


New Year..New Life for 2009...


Every year, I used to have my New Year Resolution. But unfortunately, only one of them or worst-none of them were fulfilled. I was so disappointed of myself and I wanted to stop this kind of commitment anymore. But even though I haven't done resolution successfully, I still want to try my very best this year. It will be a big change and I'm sure it will really change my lifestyle. Here's the list..

  1. Be patient most of the time...(for the past year, I'm so really hot tempered and easily get mad.I wanted to change it because it is not really nice.)
  2. Have a balance diet..(I'm used to be fat since birth. Because of that, it made my life so miserable at some point. This year, I wont promise but I will really control my diet because I wanted to change physically to be really healthy and to have self-confidence as well.)
  3. Exercise at least twice a week..( This will be tough. But I can do it!.)
  4. Study hard..(I'm not saying that I'm not studying hard but I wanted to be really focus on my studies and avoid those temptations that can ruined my life.)
  5. Be a good daughter, a good sister, a good friend, and a good citizen...(I really want to change my bad attitude towards different people. I want to be a better person this year. So help me God..)
These are my New Year's Resolution. I made it short so that all of that will be hopefully fulfilled. This time,it wont be more on words anymore..It will more on action..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home